- Interview loan applicants, collect information, review their financial data, determine financial eligibility, assist them obtain loans, and set up payment plans.
- Analyze active loan files on a regular basis.
- Complete loan contracts and educate client on policies and regulations.
- Ensure adherence to established regulation and law requirements.
- Assist client with administrative issues.
- Manage renewal processes by preparing renewal presentation by including marketing analysis, strategic planning initiatives, contribution & network analysis, and benchmark study.
- Keep managers and executives informed of significant development on accounts.
- Attend to special projects assigned by the Operations Manager such as analysis of the employee benefits industry, assessment of the insurance marketplace and policy forms.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field plus one (1) year experience in client relations management, customer service or related experience.
Must have experience in: MS Word, Excel and Outlook; responding to high volume of telephone inquiries from clients; preparing and maintaining reports and files; and reporting on trends and internal issues for resolution.