Founded in early 2001 in Encino, California, LA Jobs Employment Agency, Inc. was established with the mission to connect the best person, with their skills, talent, and expertise with the best organizations so they can achieve their career goals. With this in mind, LA Jobs has provided businesses with highly skilled professionals who are well matched with the requirements and expectations of the employer.
One area of specialization we are proud of is helping international workers become legal immigrants in the United States through employment. LA Jobs has a proven record of assisting qualified, skilled foreign professionals in obtaining work visas (H Visas) and/or immigrant status or Green Cards through employment (EB category). This includes unskilled qualified workers such as caregivers, housekeepers or personal assistants as well. We work with reputable and reliable immigration lawyers who have a track record of successfully processing cases related to employment based petitions.
Since its inception, LA Jobs has helped thousands of individuals find gainful employment with companies within California and the neighboring states. Among them, hundreds of families have become legal immigrants and are living their American Dream.
The LA JObs Difference
Several good reasons why you should contact us:
– Free Consultation regarding your case and the process involved if applicable
– 99% success rate for approval of Work Visa petition.
– Free assistance and support in Career Planning and job interview.-
– Orientation and hands-on training may be included (e.g. QuickBooks)
– Reasonable rates and fees with an affordable payment plan.
– Strategic partnership and allied network with reputable Immigration Lawyers.
Send us your resume by fax at (818) 924-4217 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also mail to our head office listed below:
LA Jobs Employment Agency
18455 Burbank Boulevard #210, Tarzana, CA 91356
Phone: (818) 500-0048
Call us today for a free consultation