Information and Answers to the most FAQ

1. What is the procedure? What does an applicant need to do?

All we need at this time is a copy of your resume. Simply mail, fax or email it to us as soon as possible. When we receive your resume, you will be contacted for any job interview that may suit your qualification.

2. Who will handle the processing of the H-1B? How much would it cost?

All legal matters concerning the processing of the work visa will be handled by the immigration law offices we work with. Please check the USCIS website at for the latest application fees.

Legal fees for the case preparation vary according to the case.

Please call our office for more information. We offer monthly payment plans. Fees may be subject to changes. Please call our office for any updates.

3. How long will the process take?

Currently, H-1B Visas take about 120 days processing time. However, for an additional fee of $1225*, the USCIS can expedite the H-1B processing and give the result or approval in 14 days. In some cases the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) may request additional evidences (such as original diplomas and transcripts, financial statements or tax returns of the sponsoring company, payroll report, etc.) As soon as all required documents are submitted, the USCIS will issue their decision within 14 days.

4. What about my dependents (spouse and/or children)?

When your papers are submitted to the USCIS for approval, you may include your dependents in your petition and they will be granted H-4 (non-working) visas. This will also be valid for as long as your H-1B is valid. If the dependents are outside the United States. they will have to schedule an interview at the U.S. Consulate in that country to get their H4 visas.

5. Will I be able to talk to the Lawyer who handles my case directly?

Absolutely. In fact, we encourage our applicants to call the Law Office we work with for any questions they may have about their case.

6. “I already have an H1-b visa but I wish to change employers. What do I need to do?

First, you need to make sure that your new employer will sign for your new Work Visa. An H-1B authorizes you to work only for the Sponsoring Company. If you change companies you have to file a Change of Employer or a new H-1B visa.

We hope that this page has answered your questions about what we do and what is involved in getting your status legalized in the U.S. through Work/Employer sponsorship.


Still confused?


Feel free to E-mail Us

– If you have other questions which were not addressed in this page
– If you need more information
– If you have any comments and suggestions

Send it to